EGSA Meeting Minutes – April 3rd, 2014
Thanks Natalie for putting in our nomination for President’s Leadership Award that our club won!
- April 27th is a banquet 5pm-7pm in CUB senior Ballroom.
Thank you everyone that helped with the Insect Expo!! Great turnout and success!
- Insect Cinema Cult Classic: TOMORROW, April 4th, 6:00 pm
Please meet in front of the office tomorrow around 5:00pm to help with setup. There will be pizza for the volunteers!
Our New 2014-2015 EGSA Officers are:
- President – Alix Whitener
- Vice Prez – Robbie Zinna
- Treasurer – Jenny Finitzer
- Secretary – Rebecca Schmidt
- GPSA Senators – Karol Krey and Lizz D’Auria
- Faculty Liaison – Elias Bloom
- Vote for your favorites by the next meeting (April 17th)
- Use Survey Monkey to vote: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y7V73MW
- Alix will begin contacting them by order of choice after a decision has been reached
Pullman Community Garden Spring Fair: May 17th, 10:00am-2:00pm
Is anyone interested in setting up a table for this event?? Contact David Wheeler (WSU Plant Pathology), email@example.com
GPSA Updates: GPSA Town Hall Meeting:
TONIGHT 5:00-6:30 pm, Ensminger Pavilion. Light snacks served; chance to win a Kindle Fire!
BUGSS Updates –
The winning vote was for May Berenbaum. She will be contacted to see if she will attend.
- Entomology Colloquium: Wednesdays at noon in FSHN 354. The WECN dial in for all sites is: 5702026. This number will be the same for all colloquium presentations.
- Grant Writing Workshop: April 5th, 9am-5pm. $20 for student registry. Go to: http://www.ogrd.wsu.edu/workshops.asp