December 8, 2017
The next Entomology Faculty Meeting is on Thursday 14, 2017 at 2:00 PM. AMS # is 771967.
The WSU winter Commencement is this Saturday, Dec 9th, at 10:00 AM, at Beasley Coliseum. This year, there are 726 undergraduates, 67 masters and MBA’s and 54 Ph.D.’s scheduled to walk in the commencement ceremony. The ceremony can be viewed live online at https://www.experience.wsu.edu/. The video stream will be archived for later viewing at the same website.
Inclement Weather Notice: When it is determined that public safety, health, or property is jeopardized due to emergency conditions, WSU may elect to suspend operations in accordance with the University’s suspended operations procedure. This course highlights the information especially pertinent to employees when operations are suspended. It is important to register in advance. It is important to register in advance. To do so, click here
To all technical and scheduling contacts for AMS video conference systems:
As you may have read in recent WSU Announcements, major upgrades are occurring to the videoconference network infrastructure. During Finals Week, starting December 12, we would like you to reserve your video conference room(s) for at least 15 minutes to update the system’s Primary Gatekeeper address and make a test call. This update will enable redundant gatekeepers to keep services active during peak usage or if there is a single gatekeeper failure. This is one of many infrastructure changes and overall, they will provide a better, more efficient experience for everyone.
If you have any questions or concerns as we work thru this process please feel free to reach out to us.
- Senior Analyst/Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, Abt Associates, Bethesda, MD
- Assistant Professor, Uniformed Services Univ. of Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD
- Applied Insect Chemical Ecologist, Cornell University, Geneva, NY
- Research Assistant, No. Carolina St. Univ., Raleigh, NC
- Postdoctoral Associate-Agronomy, Univ. of Florida, Santa Rosa, CA
- Extension Assistant, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK